Midwest Agile Community Message Board › Call for Volunteers to help with the July Roadtrip Meetup

Call for Volunteers to help with the July Roadtrip Meetup

Closed to new replies

Mark Des B.
Hello all,
SAVE THE DATE:
July 18th will be our 2nd Annual Road Trip Event - Check out Meetup Page for more details.
PLANNING HELP NEEDED
Calling all you recovering Project Managers.  I know several of you have offered to help with the planning and execution for our July Road Trip to Milwaukee.  If you are still interested, please email me or Len.  We will be setting up a Committee Distribution List and are planning to have a kickoff planning call sometime in early April.
If you are interested in helping - Please make sure you contact me or Len by 3/21.  Thanks!
VENDORS SUPPORT
We will again be looking for Vendor Support to help pay for the Road Trip.  If you or one of your vendors wants more information on the various sponsorship levels, please contact Len or me directly.  We are also looking for help to coordinate and promote the vendors sponsoring the trip.  See PLANNING HELP NEEDED above.
MEETUS at our MEETUP in MILWAUKEE
Not near Chicago?  not a Problem.  If any of our regional members not near Chicago want to attend, we'd love to meet you in Milwaukee (read Bo English).  We're a Midwest Agile Community, and would love to get our MN, IL and WI friends to join us, no matter where you start from.  Let Us Know.
Sincerely Agile,
Mark Des Biens
@MidwestAgile