Mike Franco for State Senate 2014! Message Board › Rick Sluben Harrassed By Ex-Girl Friend

Rick Sluben Harrassed By Ex-Girl Friend

Mike F.
user 8110721
Chicopee, MA
Post #: 249
http://www.masslive.c...­

Let's see.. RO's given out like candy and Sluben not a member of the right victim group in Massachusetts. Further, most MA judges are hacks; they're too lazy, cowardly and/or intellectually ill-equipped to investigate, ascribing the true facts of matter into the record. And, their facts are often wrong, sometimes intentionally to push an agenda, "take one for the team", or to protect themselves from criticism. There must be a better process in our laws and constitution to hold judges and magistrates accountable for incompetence and violation of citizens' rights. In fact, I've been talking about it for years. For now Rick Sluben, I feel for you. And remember, your enemy is not the opposite sex.

If you go to Masslive, you'll see people attacking each other in their comments.. To this I say, "My fellow citizens.. You shouldn't turn your frustration and aggression on one another. Rather, you should direct it squarely on judges, magistrates, political hacks and the state. For it is they who are the shysters, allowing and sometimes encouraging these travesties to persist among the people."