Mike Franco for State Senate 2014! Message Board › Democrat Mike Albano Cheerleader

Democrat Mike Albano Cheerleader

Mike F.
user 8110721
Chicopee, MA
Post #: 251
In regards to the unfortunate ‘screw-up’ by Springfield City Councilor John Lysak in his campaign finance reports as recently scooped by a major daily here in the greater Springfield area, it seems "nature" has taken its course.

John Lysak was a Republican I had supported at one time, for some time, I must confess. But since "serving" in Springfield government, he has connected himself with corrupt interests there, changed his political affiliation to Unenrolled, then to Democrat-Mike-Albano cheerleader and suck-up. I do however understand Mike Albano is a charming guy, and hard to resist for some of our more vulnerable citizens (tongue in cheek).

And IMHO, notwithstanding ordinary throwback liberals, anyone who transitions from ideological right to left these days ought to have their head examined.