Mike Franco for State Senate 2014! Message Board › Engaging the Public & Powers-That-Be

Engaging the Public & Powers-That-Be

Mike F.
user 8110721
Chicopee, MA
Post #: 341
Yesterday, on Patriot’s Day, I resumed collecting signature for the state Senate. The highlight of my day was when Judge David Fuller came in to shop at a local Big Y. Big Y Supermarket, by the way, has been very gracious with me and my volunteers. I greeted Fuller J. with enthusiastic pleasantries, “Hi Judge Fuller. How are you?”, I said. He rushed by me as far to the other side of the entrance as possible. He wasn’t wearing his black robe, but rather was dressed in street clothes and a ball cap. About ½ hour after that “exchange”, a police cruiser circled around the parking lot. Coincidence perhaps? Anyway, Fuller J. is the one who washed the state’s hands of jurisdiction of my case, and invited me to go to Texas if I didn’t like the result here. But I only “moved” to recuse Fuller from my case shortly thereafter. See here:

http://www.fatherhood...­