Mile High Tech Message Board › Wii U Experience Exclusive Invite Denver

Wii U Experience Exclusive Invite Denver

A former member
Post #: 3
Hi Everyone,

Hope all is well with all of you. My name is Jeff and I’m working with Nintendo of America to promote the launch of the new Wii U™, Nintendo’s next generation console that will introduce a new form of entertainment for family and friends! In anticipation of the launch, we’ll be hosting the exclusive “Wii U Experience” in Denver, CO August 23-25.

The all-access preview event will give fans an exclusive sneak peek into the next generation of gameplay. We would like to invite your group members to attend the event. Here's a a look at the event that took place in Chicago- http://www.youtube.co...­

In order to attend you'll need to RSVP. If you are interested, please contact me at Jeffc@fanscape.com and I can provide invitations and more invitations for all that are interested.

Listen in on what others are saying right now about Wii U by following the hashtag #WiiU. It’s sure to be a memorable, interactive experience and we’d love to see you there!

All the best,
Jeff