Calling all millenial/generation Y girls (24-32) who are looking for girlfriends in London! Active members only! (See points below before joining)
1. Do you enjoy trying new restaurants/cafes with friends?
2. Are you tired of the work to home to sleep to early rise day in and day out routine and want to break out once in a while?
3. Do you feel you cannot discuss a lot of things with other people because you belong to that special generation of confused people?
4. Do you feel that you are growing older but still feel like you're in your teens?
If you do, then this group might be just what you need!
Record and account of all money collected will be transparent for anyone wishing to know.
IMPORTANT POINTS TO NOTE BEFORE JOINING:
1. We are a friendly fun loving bunch who are genuinely interested in making new friends and meeting other amazing women! In keeping in line with this objective, from time to time, to control the number of members, I will need to remove those who have joined and have not attended a single meet up within 2 month of joining OR those whose last meetup attended was over two months ago.
2. Those who have been no-shows for at most 3 times (i.e. RSVP yes to an event but not turned up) will be removed asap.
Also, if you cannot attend an event which requires a booking to be made in advance (dinners, teas, bars or anything really), you cannot change your mind on the day itself (unless you provide a very good reason for it; "I dont feel like it" or "I'm stuck somewhere" will not suffice! You will be charged the full booking amount. It is common courtesy to let your host know you won't be able to attend as it takes a minute to change your RSVP well in advance, so that another girl waiting, can attend instead!!
3. PLEASE make sure you have a clear picture of yourself in your profile. This is so that we can recognise you when you attend the meetup. It also makes it easier to remember people after a meetup if you can see their faces :) We will not approve a new request to join unless we can see your face. This is for safety purposes.
4. Finally, THIS IS NOT A SOCIAL/EXPLORE LONDON CLUB!! We meet for dinners and coffees not so that we can try out a new place with a bunch of people! We meet our friends weekly and have a nice cuppa or dinner while we are at it. So please treat everyone here with respect as you would treat your friends. The girls are super sweet and friendly and super fun so we keep only active members in the group. If you want to join to simply try out new restaurants or cafes, there are many such groups for that but this is NOT it.