Millionaires Meeting with OC Entrepreneurs Message Board › Please make sure that your RSVP is valid...

Please make sure that your RSVP is valid...

Sara C.
Hello Everyone,

I just want to give you a last reminder about this meet up.  The next meet up is going to be in April, so this is the last one for March. 

Another thing that I will like to share is that, I have noticed that in the past 3 previous meetups, people have RSVP and have not show up.  I can understand that sometimes life gets in the way, but if you are a serious entrepreneur and you are really serious about joining this meet up, your word should mean what you meant, your yes, should be yes. 

As you know, I am separating a whole room for you, but if you don't show up, first, I look bad to the restaurant, because I tell them how many people are going to show up and you don't.  2nd it looks bad on you, about the weight of your words.  Again, I can understand that sometimes life gets in the way, but lets not make it a habit.  Your consideration will be greatly appreciated.

Make it a great week and for those who has RSVP, see you on Wednesday...