Mar 27, 2010 · 10:30 AM
This location is shown only to members
One Way walk to Morgan Hill of 15.8 Miles.....are you READY for this?
The whole route takes about 5 hours 30 minutes
When: Saturday March 27, 2010
Where: Starting point (TBD)- Morgan Hill
Check out this map that I've created.
I'll meet all the drivers at Coyote Hellyer Park at 9:45AM. All the drivers can follow me to Cochran Plaza Shopping Center in Morgan Hill
We will park all of our cars/vans at Cochran Plaza Shopping Center and I will drive all of you back to the starting point. When we are done with our walks. We will have dinner in Morgan Hill and DRIVE BACK......
Walking directions to Peet Rd
15.8 mi – about 5 hours 11 mins
Via Coyote Creek Trail - Suggested routes
Coyote Creek Trail
1. Head southwest on Coyote Creek Trail
2. Turn right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail
3. Sharp right to stay on Coyote Creek Trail
4. Turn left at Coyote Creek Trail/Metcalf Rd
5. Turn left at Metcalf Rd
6. Turn right at Coyote Ranch Rd
7. Turn right at Coyote Creek Trail
8. Turn right at Morning Star Dr
9. Turn left at Peet Rd
We will have dinner in Morgan Hill then drive back to San Jose.
(408)[masked] - 116 Cochrane Plz, #116, Morgan Hill, CA
Peet's Coffee & Tea
(408)[masked] - 755 Cochrane Rd, #100, Morgan Hill, CA
(408)[masked] - 250 Cochrane Plz, Ste 120, Morgan Hill, CA