Let's meet and work on the game concept we've started! Attendees listed here are expected to attend, others may join if they feel that they would like to contribute.
This meetup will start and end promptly at the times listed.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, please let the organizer know ahead of time. Regardless of whether you are attending, please RSVP so the organizer knows. If you aren't on this list and wish to get involved, let me know!
Please note that this meetup is solely for this project. Please do not bring in other work to show off unless it is relevant to what we are doing, so as to focus on the task at hand.
Joe B - Project Manager, Lead Design, Lead Programmer
Paul D - Concept Art, Character Design
Steve G - Menu Creation, Sound Effects, Programmer
Andy G - Programmer
Kevin C - Music
Joe B - Documentation, World Creation, Game Character Factory
Paul D - World Concept Art, Character Portraits
Steve G - Sound Effects, Powerup Acquisition Version 1
Andy G - Get familiar with work thus far
Kevin C - Music
1. Current State of Project (5 Minutes)
• Recap prior discussions, project status.
2. Design Session (~60 Minutes)
• Paul discovered a great NOVA special about zeppelins in WWI that has a lot of good reference material. We're going to watch the most relevant bits and take from it what we can. We'll be pausing it at times to discuss and take notes. After that, we're going to flesh out the flow of the game, from title screen to the end of the first level to establish scope and what needs to be done in order to fulfill it.
3. Work Session (* Minutes)
• We'll work on the game as a group.
4. Assignments (10 Minutes)
• Assignments will be given out based on what's discussed.
5. Next Meeting Scheduling (5 Minutes)
• Based on how much is assigned, the next meetup will be scheduled. For a ballpark estimate, I think it would be good to meet every two to three weeks.