140 S 1st Street, Suite 200, Milwaukee, WI
Let's meet and work on the game concept we've started! Attendees listed here are expected to attend, others may join if they feel that they would like to contribute.
This meetup will start and end promptly at the times listed.
If you are unable to attend for any reason, please let the organizer know ahead of time. Regardless of whether you are attending, please RSVP so the organizer knows. If you aren't on this list and wish to get involved, let me know!
Please note that this meetup is solely for this project. Please do not bring in other work to show off unless it is relevant to what we are doing, so as to focus on the task at hand.
Joe B - Director, Project Manager, Lead Technical Design, Lead Programmer
Paul D - Lead Visual Design, Concept Art, Character Design
Andy G - Technical Designer, Programmer, Story Writer
Steve G - Sound Effects, Programmer
Kevin C - Musical Score
Stephen F - 3D Modeling
Joe B - Documentation, Integration, Programming
Paul D - Building Textures
Andy G - Dialog System Implementation
Steve G - Sound Effects, Level Logic Design
Kevin C - Music
Stephen F - Modeling some background buildings
1. Current State of Project (5 Minutes)
• Recap prior discussions, project status.
2. Remaining Work to Completion of First Level
• We'll go over what remains to be done to complete the first level.
3. Work Session (* Minutes)
• We'll work on the game as a group.
4. Assignments (10 Minutes)
• Assignments will be given out based on what's discussed.
5. Next Meeting Scheduling (5 Minutes)
• Based on how much is assigned, the next meetup will be scheduled. For a ballpark estimate, I think it would be good to meet every two to three weeks.