addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Milwaukee Agile Message Board › Meetup details changed: Mental Models and Badass Double-Loop Learning (Note:

Meetup details changed: Mental Models and Badass Double-Loop Learning (Note: the meeting is Jan 10th)

Todd N.
tnilson
Milwaukee, WI
I've updated our first Milwaukee Agile Meetup of 2012.

For more details about Derek Wade and his speaking topic, "Mental Models and Badass Double-Loop Learning," see the full listing:
http://www.milwaukeeagile.com/events/41385492/­

When: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 5:30 PM

Please note that this is different from our usual date! We will return to our regular schedule of holding the meetings on the first Tuesday of the month in February.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Where: Miller Inn
3931 W State St
Milwaukee, WI 53208
(414) 357-8515 x106

This Meetup repeats on the 1st Tuesday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.