Milwaukee Agile Message Board › I am looking for recommendations for Agile training for a large group - 20-3

I am looking for recommendations for Agile training for a large group - 20-30 people

Aaron K.
user 11726583
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
I've been referred to Version One. Do you have experience with them - good, bad, or sad? Do you have suggestions of other training resources?
Matthew D.
user 62885162
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
I don't know anything about Version One. My company is Johnson Controls and our engineering department has been using agile methodologies for the past 2-3 years. Bob Galen from http://www.rgalen.com...­ has been an exceptional coach. He has taught and mentored groups of 30 or more multiple times. You can read the excerpts from a number of books he authored on Amazon to get a feel for his persona. He also spoke at one of the more widely attended Milwaukee Agile sessions last winter. Bob is practical, engaging and knowledgable. Our many scrum teams would not be performing at our current high level without his guidance. As a seasoned scrum master at Johnson Controls, these are my views and not necessarily those of the company.