addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Agile Message Board › What are the benefits for the Agile Team Member

What are the benefits for the Agile Team Member

David P.
user 9872032
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
In my presentation, "Agile Leadership Teams", I discuss the need for urgency - a reason for people to adopt agile. I think the benefits of agile development to the business and product provide compelling reasons to change. The people in the trenches, the agile team members, also need a reason to join the movement.

What are the benefits that agile development provides to the individual?

Some of my thoughts:

- Agile provides an opportunity to grow and learn from others experiences
- Team members are empowered to change and adapt
- Happier, healthier environment

I am interesting in hearing what others think orhave experienced on this topic.