Drum Circle for Cancer Walk at Frame Park in Waukesha
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 8:16 AM
I'm passing along some info about a drum circle on Saturday, May 1st at Frame Park in Waukesha for the Cancer Walk. Below are the details:
* We'll play near the Schuetze Building (1120 Baxter St.) - listen for the drumming!
* The Cancer Walk starts at 10:00. We will play from 8:30 to 11:00.
People can drum for as long as they wish. 9:00 to 10:30
would be the most important time, though!
* There will be several thousand people so there will be an audience.
It will also be tight for parking, so plan ahead.
* Seating will be an option. There will only be a small stash of 5 gallon buckets to sit on, so
PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN CHAIR IF YOU PLAN TO SIT.
* There will be extra drums for participants to join in if they wish.
* HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!
If you have any questions, please email or call Gary Huber at [address removed] or[masked]-2468.