Milwaukee Gamers Coalition Message Board › Introduce yourself!

Introduce yourself!

Chris C.
Yuripaw
Waukesha, WI
Post #: 4
Hey Michelle, just wanted to mention at our last meetup group, we were actually talking about possibly introducing some board games into the mix if enough people wanna do it, so always feel free to introduce any ideas you think might be fun :)
Jim
user 8821359
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 9
As i may be in possession of a veritable mountain of board games i could always bring something some people would be interested in. Looking forward to friday.
A former member
Post #: 1
Well, I'm actually an older member back before the meetups started happening whop had some email issues that deleted my profile, well I'm finally back and hoping to get to meet some other great gamers.
Sarah W.
user 137197372
Milwaukee, WI
Hi. I'm Sarah and new to the area of Milwaukee. I don't know anyone here and saw this group might be a good way to get to know people with common interests and make friends. I don't know what else to say really except for Hello.

Edit: These replies are pretty dated.. I hope this s still active.
Josh G
RogueRegent
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 18
Yeah - sorry Sarah, I'm going to be 'resurrecting' the group soon.. Along with making a few changes. Keep an eye on it for the next week or so; I'll be sending everyone an email.
Josh K.
user 157495402
New Berlin, WI
Hey there, my name is Josh! I've been looking for more gaming-centric friends since a lot of the ones I had around here moved away for their careers and such. I'm still around and I miss having game nights, so I would love to meet some new people to start doing that again =)

Some quick things about me: I'm a game designer by trade, I help run a non-profit in Milwaukee, and I'm just starting my own company soon for game development. I'm a dork for cartoons and I love Game of Thrones. Pleasure to meet you all!
Killarusho
user 156346742
Milwaukee, WI
hey, what's up everyone? my name in George, but you can call me rusho(gamer tag)
I moved to Milwaukee and have not found anyone that share my same interest. I play PS3&4 and my psn is killarusho so invite me!!!! I manage a business here in the Milwaukee area by day, but at night i'm a gamaholic !!!!! i love to play video games in secret and i feel lost because most people don't share my hobby. invite me and get to know me. i like to make people laugh and im a all around fun person.i do have ideas for this group to bring everyone together and would like to meet people to share my interest. hit me up, im down for meeting anyone and everyone.!!!
Jesse
user 185970982
Milwaukee, WI
Am I reviving a dead group? Is this group still active?

I am Jesse (Outlaw) and usually play CS:GO. Have hosted a few servers and whatnot. I'm just looking to play and maybe hangout with other gamers and can relate to rusho as far as being lost without anybody having the same interest.

A local LAN I attended last year isn't going to be doing them anymore in the area and I need somewhere to go..