addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Milwaukee Gamers Coalition Message Board › Android Smartphone?

Android Smartphone?

Josh G
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 9
Hey guys... I have an android phone and started playing a new game called Kingdom Live... it's an interesting text based RPG... you buy items.. battle people.. win money.. buy land... lots of stuff..

Anyway, you can create groups for battling and hence the larger your group the more powerful you all are.. Soooo Please join my group if you have an android phone! :-)

I already have my room mate in it with me just throw your "Army Code" in this thread and I'll add you :-D