Milwaukee Gamers Coalition Message Board › League Team

League Team

Josh G
RogueRegent
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 15
Soo guys - Here is what we need to speak to..

Availability - times and days of the week (what can you attend?)

Positions - What are your best/main lane positions?

Team Name - yeah.. that is self explanatory

Any other ideas you might have... Like I stated in the event - I think we should play some normals and maybe ARAMs to get to know eachother a bit better and how we play (we're also all over the board when it comes to ranks) I currently use Skype for voice chat but I can also setup my teamspeak server again if that is easier. Unfortunately, for ranked play I think I'm going to require everyone to have a mic/voice chat... it is much too hard to communicate via text while playing. (thoughts?)

And again... throw in your two cents!

-Josh
A former member
Post #: 1
Availability: Usually available during nights. Subject to change in coming months with fall semester almost over and signing up for next semesters courses.

Positions: Main adc. Adc > top > jungle > mid. Perfer not to support...rarely ends well.
Jim
user 8821359
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 11
Availability - most weekends
Positions - top>mid>jungle>adc>support
Team name - tbd...
Lets play some games and see how we do. I have played with Josh and Dorian, looking forward to gaming with everyone else.
Josh G
RogueRegent
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 16
Mid>Supp>Jungle>Top>ADC

available anytime typically on Mondays Thurs and Fridays - otherwise I'm on around 8pm till midnightish