The Milwaukee REIA is hosting Joe Varnadore for a 1 day presentation-Why Every Real Estate Investor MUST Learn Notes! at the Brookfield Suites on Saturday July 20th from 8am-4pm
We have "Social Media Special" pricing! For $20, you can have a full day of learning notes! Go to http://milwaukeereia.com/Default.aspx?pageId=484214&eventId=711568&EventViewMode=EventDetails and use the code SOCIAL to sign up!
Buying distressed, non-performing paper is now the hottest topic in real estate... and for good reason. The current market conditions have made under-performing and non-performing notes more attractive than short sales and REO's. In fact, banks, government entities Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and now HUD & FHA have switched their focus away from foreclosures and REO properties and toward selling the notes. Why? Because it helps the consumer and housing market much more efficiently while saving the lender the time and cost of a foreclosure and property resale. These notes are easier to buy, require much less time and effort and don't come with the responsibilities of a landlord!
Join us for a Full Day learning how investors in the “paper” side of the industry are buying assets for pennies on the dollar and making huge returns!
- How to buy Notes at a much greater discount than buying REO’s or Short Sales
- How to make huge profits brokering notes by finding, marketing and approaching cash buyers using our time tested strategies
- Profit while significantly helping people suffering from the mortgage meltdown
- Make cash flow like a landlord without the hassles of being a landlord
- Use your IRA or 401k to make tax free often double digit returns
- Why note investors are making double digit returns on investments right now
- How one of our students has completed 28 transactions so far this year using little to none of his own money and you can do the same
- See recent eye-opening case studies
- Why owning notes is better than owning properties
- The four key profit centers
- How to purchase notes without using any of your own money
- Why Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, HUD and FHA see the note business as the solution to the real estate crisis
We hope to see you there! Don't miss out on the "Social Media Special" Pricing!