align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Milwaukee REIA -- Real Estate Investor Association Message Board › All I have to say about last night is this. WOW!

All I have to say about last night is this. WOW!

Dan K.
user 9141613
Milwaukee, WI
Last night was incredible! And I am pretty sure that the 120 people that were at last night's Milwaukee REIA meeting would agree with me.

I originally saw Richard Flint speak 6 years ago and I was blown away then. Last night was even better. It is not every day that you can hear someone speak and they say something that might forever change your life. I will tell you more about what he said that had that effect on me in a second.

But first I wanted to tell everyone about Saturday, January 21st. It is that day that Richard Flint is going to speak for the entire day. So if you missed out on last night, this is your chance to make up for that. You will get to spend time with Richard from 8:00 AM to 3:30 PM with a break for lunch in between.

On top of that, and because Eric and I both were blown away last night, we have decided to make that Saturday event the same price as the regular meeting. You heard me right. We have made that full day Saturday event only $20 per person if you register today at http://www.milwaukeer...­. After that it is back to the normal price of $49 per person or $59 per couple. For this we truly do have a limited number of seats so please act now if you want to ensure your spot.

So now back to the one thing Richard said last night that might forever change my life. Every year I make New Year's resolutions and every year I don't follow through with them. Do you know what I am talking about? Have you ever done the same thing?

Well this year I have several resolutions and one of my resolutions was to actually do my resolutions. And so far this year I would say I have done a decent job at working on my resolutions but it is not good enough.

Last night, Richard said this. If you don't do what you said you were going to do in the first 20 days of the year, then you won't do it at all. And he is so right.

So I leave you with this. Is one of your resolutions to be more successful this year or to make more money this year or to grow your business this year or to do anything else this year? Have you done all those things in the first 11 years of the year? Will you be doing those things at all after 20 days?

I would love to hear your progress on the 21st day of the month before you sit down to hear Richard Flint help you change your life. Register today at http://www.milwaukeer...­!

Thank you,
Dan Kurszewski

P.S. To prove to you that both Eric and I were both truly blown away last night, we signed up for Richard's StarMaker 2012 event this July in Colorado Springs. I know it will change both of our lives. Maybe we will see you there?