Milwaukee REIA -- Real Estate Investor Association Message Board › Hi Everyone! Looking for an investor.

Hi Everyone! Looking for an investor.

Kimberly M.
Innerbirth
Franksville, WI
Post #: 2
My name is Kimberly McGuinness-Rook. I've just joined the group. I'm actually LOOKING for an investor. I'm a healthcare professional/entrepreneur that is looking to purchase a beautiful home and turn in into a free standing birth center. Ive already found the place and would love to make the move but unfortuantly my credit is tied up at the moment. I'm looking for someone that would be willing to purchase the property and then sell it to me within 1-2 years at a pre-agreed upon price. This could be a quick turn around on an investment property for you and the ability for me to open the doors to my business sooner rather than later! Win-Win! Email me if you're interested in exploring this more InnerBirth@aol.com. If you know of anyone that this may interest PLEASE feel free to pass this along. I hope to hear from you soon. Have a wonderful day!