addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee REIA -- Real Estate Investor Association Message Board › 51st Rehab is FINISHED- see the results TODAY at our open house

51st Rehab is FINISHED- see the results TODAY at our open house

Eric L.
user 9131744
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Hi, Eric Lundberg here-
I have talked with many of you about the rehabs I've been working on this summer, and today you have a chance to see one of them finished before it's sold.

The house is at 5323 N. 51st Blvd, just south of Silver Spring.

I will be there for the open house between 1 and 3 pm.

Feel free to stop by, and if I am not answering buyer's questions or signing contracts, I'll be happy to answer whatever questions you have.

Eric Lundberg

PS- If you are a Realtor or know anyone looking for a GREAT deal- by all means check this place out. It is priced at $99,700 and the right buyer can still get in without any out of pocket money and own this home for around $775 a month.