Have you been called “too shy” or “too sensitive”?
Were you often told to "toughen up"?
Are you deeply moved by the arts or music?
Is alone time essential to you?
Are you creative or intuitive?
Emotional, caring, empathic?
Do you have vivid dreams?
Do you possess a keen imagination?
Are you easily overwhelmed by sounds, sights, crowds?
If you answered "Yes" to some of these questions, you are probably a Naturally (or Highly) Sensitive Person!
Welcome! You are not alone... or broken... and there is nothing "wrong" with you. As much as 15-20% of our population is just like you and I, according to Elaine Aron, Ph.D., author of the groundbreaking best-seller "The Highly Sensitive Person."
The purpose of this group is to assist your self-discovery process as a Naturally Sensitive People, which can lead you to:
- View you temperament as a strength, not a weakness?
· Re-frame your past and heal old wounds?
· Stop hiding your sensitivity?
· A new comfort with yourself?
· Being authentically confident?
· A better understanding of each of your sensitivities?
· New clarity on your dreams, values and purpose?
· Greater levels of emotional, spiritual, physical and financial health and fulfillment?