Looking to hire BI developer for
- Work with the Underwriting Analytics team
members to develop and manage OLAP based Business Intelligence systems,
and Microsoft SQL Server and Analysis Services database systems while
insuring high levels of data integrity and availability.
- Work with the client(s) to define their
requirements and deploy analytics solutions.
- Work with the Underwriting Analytics team to
meet corporate, team and personal objectives as defined by management.
- Ability to troubleshoot technical problems
with beta and new release software, and research possible solutions using
the internet and other available resources.
- Demonstrated experience building cubes and
reports that take advantage of OLAP modeling capabilities.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years experience in OLAP
cube development and performance optimization.
- Experience with any business intelligence
application like Hyperion, Cognos, Business Objects, or ProClarity.
- Two (2) to Four (4) years experience and
strong working knowledge of MDX required.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information
Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering preferred.
- Microsoft SQL Server Certifications a plus.
- Three (3) to five(5) years experience with SQL
Server Analysis Services and Report Manager/Reporting Services, SQL Server
2005,2008 experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with data analysis and data
modeling; data warehouse experience a plus.
- Experience in optimizing databases; solid
understanding of referential integrity and the use of indexes.
- Experience implementing and supporting 3rd
party applications and web-based business intelligence applications.
- Strong Stored Procedure coding abilities,
familiarity with a .NET programming language extremely desirable.
- Strong team working skills, an analytical
nature, quick learning, and excellent written and oral communications
skills are requirements for this position.
- Strong foundation and understanding of OLAP cube modeling, familiarity
with the Kimball Method highly desirable.