I am proposing that we merge this group (Milwaukee Search & Online Marketing) with the Milwaukee Search Engine SEO Mastermind Group.
These meetings are intended for all online marketers / SEO geeks that would like to get together to brainstorm and share ideas regarding how to improve our websites and our performance on search engine results. WE WANT TO BE NUMBER ONE ON GOOGLE!!!!
Some ideas to discuss / brainstorm include:
• internet marketing basics: market research, keyword research, competition research
• competition research: keywords, traffic
• SEO tools for on site optimization
• content creation / "content contagion"
• off site SEO / backlinking strategies
• best SEO on line tools and software programs
• Latest Google algorithm updates: Penguin, Panda, Hummingbird
• Social media for SEO
• any other ideas are welcome!!!!!!!!
For any SEO beginners that would like to get a jump start, click here: http://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
And here is the downloadable PDF guide (67 pages): http://static.seomoz.org/files/SEOmoz-The-Beginners-Guide-To-SEO-2012.pdf
Monthly meeting will be held on the third Wednesday of every month at 7pm EXCEPT FOR APRIL 2014 which will be the second Wednesday of the month (April 9th)