This month's MKEPUG will feature a round table discussion about the new features in PHP 5.4 and 5.5. Everyone's invited to join the conversation and we especially encourge those who are utilizing these new features (and those who would like to) to attend this fun & fast-paced meeting.
Here are some of the topics we plan to discuss
* Exception handling with "finally"
* Array and String Literal Dereferencing
* Using empty() with Function Calls and Expressions
* Class Name Resolution
* Changes to foreach (list())
* Short Array Syntax
* Using the built-in Web Server
* Class member access on instantiation (new Class)->Method()
* Ability to monitor Session upload progress
So scan the list, gather your thoughts and plan on joining us next Tuesday at our new location Corvisa Services!