addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Milwaukee Perl Mongers Message Board › Pittsburgh Perl Workshop - 2013

Pittsburgh Perl Workshop - 2013

Lee C.
user 11571921
Waukesha, WI
Post #: 4
Pittsburg Perl Workshop 2013 is just around the corner! It is going on Oct 4-6 in... Pittsburgh!

It is a small Perl event (around 100 people usually). It involves some fun social events and lots of good talks. It is one of my favorite events. Often there is time to hack around on hardware too (since RobertB is obsessed, in a good way, with arduino hardware).

Delta has some ok deals (I found a ticket for 335), Southwest was a bit more expensive (like 380).

Hotel: see site for details­ (I found a better deal going directly to the hotel site)

Take Care,