*note - we are one week later this month and are meeting on Thursday, due to the organizers attending WordCamp Chicago*
Many of us are looking for help with our WordPress sites or want to learn more about building sites for ourselves and for others. Coming across the right information and getting the most out of WordPress can be daunting with all the information out there. Luckily, groups like this exist to help you.
Meetup members and WordPress community contributors Brad Parbs (@bradparbs), Marc Benzakein (@markbenzak), and Dustin Filippini (@dustyf) will hold a panel discussion on what you can do and where you can go to make the most out of your WordPress experience.
They will lead and open discussion with all attendees and topics will be based upon the audience's needs, but we will most likely be discussing the following:
• Ways to find help with WordPress
• Using the Support Forums
• Where to seek out the proper tools
• How to find people to work with
• How to become more involved in the community
• What types of events can I attend?
• What is the WordPress community?
• What is a WordCamp?
• Why attending WordCamps and meetups are about more than just the sessions.
We would also again love to thank our sponsor C2 Graphics Productivity Solutions. They will once again be providing us with meeting space and food and beverage for the event.