addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Milwaukee Poly Group Message Board › Events south of Milwaukee?

Events south of Milwaukee?

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi everybody, I just joined.

My wife and I live right on the WI/IL border. Are there any events or members that take place/live south of Milwaukee?

Thanks
Austin
Scott and D.
user 50938042
Muskego, WI
Post #: 1
Right now they are meeting just north of downtown Milwaukee on Wednesday nights. There are more than a few others asking for locations/times more convenient so if there is a good suggestion you may have others pushing for it.
A former member
Post #: 12
For sex positive connections check out the TurnOn Chicago Meetup which meets weekly in EVANSTON on Thursdays. http://www.meetup.com...­
Jim
user 12315839
Hebron, IL
Post #: 5
Huh. Hey, neighbor. Apparently. From three months ago. ;-)

We're in kind of a tough spot. Hour and a half plus from Chicago, hour and a half from Madison, hour and a half from most of Milwaukee.
A former member
Post #: 14
Ha, that means you should start a group in your area!
Lyndzi
Lyndzi
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
I agree, if anyone wants to start a meeting of their own I will post about it here to let everyone know! ^_^
A former member
Post #: 15
Just a reminder about TurnOn in Evanston, Thursday this week!