Southeast Wisconsin Polyamory Message Board › Poly Masquerade

Poly Masquerade

Lyndzi
Lyndzi
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 4
Hey all! We're planning a big event for our 5 year anniversary as a group! I recently looked at Paddy's Pub's upstairs, which they rent out for parties, and it is GORGEOUS. They also quoted us a SUPER REASONABLE price, so we're planning on using that for our party. The theme will be masquerade and we'll be having a mask-making party a few weeks before.

You have plenty of time to get your costume going because we've tentatively booked the date Saturday, January 11th. Let me know if this date has any issues, but as of now it seems to work for a lot of the members. :} Once everything is paid for and set, I will start promoting the event, as I would like for a lot more members than just the ones that show up to the discussion to try to make it.

I'm unsure if we'll try to do ticket sales to help pay for the venue or just have a donation bucket and hope for some tips. If we actually have pre-paid tickets we might be able to cater the event, but if we just do donations we can have people bring dishes to pass. *shrug* Give me your opinion! ^_^