Milwaukee Small Breed Dog Group Message Board › looking for dog sitter who will watch at their home

looking for dog sitter who will watch at their home

Ife
user 7426445
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
I need to find someone that does dog sitting in their own home that's reliable and passionate about animals. My dog "Happy" is only 3 lbs (teacup poodle) and I prefer he be in a home when I can't be available as opposed to boarding. I'd love any suggestions.

Know a good dog groomer who works well with small dogs? I could use that info, too.

Know a vet? Same question.

I'm new in town so I'd like to get these things sorted out. Thanks in advance for any suggestions you may have.
Pongo (.
user 9826264
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 40
Hi,

Just wondering if you were able to find a dogsitter that dogsits in their home (notice the post is from September) but Understand what you strive for since my dog is my kid and she is very shy (and very short).

I work from home and would love to dogsit (possible show you the area since you mention you are new to the location) And introduce you to other animal lovers :)

A former member
I recently used someone who lives in Oak Creek,Wi and she will stay at your house. she does this as her main business. Her name is Lindsey at Allard Pet Sitting 414- 897-6155. She was great and calm and my dogs didnt freak out when I left. I would highly recommend her. Kim
tammy
trski
Milwaukee, WI
Re: dog sitter
I met Pat this summer@ the county grounds. She is involved with the organization to save the monarch butterfly habit. I had an opportunity to chat with her for more than an hour, we both came to enjoy a beautiful summer sunset from a top the hill by the parks building. She is 50 ish, her husband passed a year ago, also had to put down her senior dog recently. She is very personable, I would use her myself.
Contact Info: Pat Schermerhon 1828 N. 55th St. Milw 414 258 9697
I am also looking for a groomer near Silverspring & Hwy 45.
Good luck w/Pat.

Tammy
buddy&spike