addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Milwaukee Small Breed Dog Group Message Board › Bay View BARK Meet Up

Bay View BARK Meet Up

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
An indoor/outdoor dog park and activity center has opened up in Bay View. Anyone interested in planning a meet up here soon!?laughing
Jim D.
user 8330727
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 80
Sounds like a great Idea. We will make a Meetup soon for this venue.
Justice J.
user 16335651
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 1
I've been there a few times and I would love to meetup there! They are new so they need to get the word out. It would be nice for all of our doggies to get together here and support them. So nice to have an indoor place for them to play.
Teri
user 10265256
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 5
Sounds like a great plan.
A former member
Post #: 3
we'd be interested too
Justice J.
user 16335651
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 2
So, is there a day of the week/time that works for you guys?
A former member
Post #: 4
We are flexible
Jim D.
user 8330727
Group Organizer
Milwaukee, WI
Post #: 81
Meetup in the works soon.

Visit and join us on Facebook at
http://www.facebook.c...­
A former member
Post #: 5
I dont have facebook so I hope you will put any upcoming activities on here. I've been to Bayview Bark a few times and it's really nice, so I hope we will be meeting there soon
A former member
Post #: 2
Sounds like the best time available for Bay View Bark is Saturday 9-10:30 or 3-4:30. How about March 11th?