(Please note - RSVP'ing here does not register you for this meetup; you have to register through another site, read on for more info).
Calibration Skills may be the single most important skill in NLP.
The ability to effectively calibrate both consciously AND unconsciously, is the difference that makes the difference between people who can talk about NLP vs. being able to DO NLP.
This Saturday, NLP Trainer Jonathan Altfeld is visiting NYC to train a course on "Calibration Skills". This will be wonderful for people with any level of NLP skills, from newbie up to trainer; there will be extensive exercise drills and skills practice with lots of feedback for your refinement.
Calibrating perfectly is what enables you to:
• Detect lies from truth
• Win at Poker, EVERY TIME.
• Know what someone is feeling even if they're not talking
• Read others' subtle inner thoughts, and tell the difference between surprising levels of subtleties
• Keep track of how close you're getting to a goal.
• Keep a sale on track, vs. reading when a sale is about to go "belly-up" and turn it around before it crashes
• Know *who* someone is thinking about -- especially when they don't want you to know
• Know which way a person is leaning in a decision process
• More accurately detect the moment when a person is ready to be influenced. Go too soon, and they'll resist.
• Learn to recognize what it's like when someone is thinking and feeling "No" vs. when they're thinking and feeling "Yes."
• Learn to interpret your own feelings that don't yet have words attached. (this one is huge -- truly amazing for emotional intelligence)
• (And more.)
Some of the skills listed above may sound psychic, but they're not! Some are easier than others. Some of them require preparation and effective interviewing for you to actually get them to work effectively.
These are not pipe dreams -- they're what all (thoroughly trained) NLP Practitioners and Master Practitioners ought to be able to do, easily.
All of the above are fully trainable. The keys are in learning to recognize and catalog responses that you receive, using dramatically enhanced sensory awareness and acuity.
Your results will also improve further when you become more aware of what's happening, other than consciously. If you try to calibrate while making conscious lists of what you saw, heard, or felt, your results will always remain mediocre (because the conscious mind deletes too much). You need to learn to trust your feelings, and we'll show you how to do that, this Saturday!
To attend, you must sign up through this page (RSVP'ing is not sufficient):
There is a tuition for this event of $245 for the one day event (or $490 if you attend both 1-day events on Saturday & Sunday. This is not paid through Meetup.
Special Offer: Jonathan is giving the members of a Meetup Group a $25 discount if you attend just this Saturday event on Calibrating. But if you attend both Saturday & Sunday's events, you'll save $90 and pay only $400 for both days.
Call[masked] to get the discounted tuition deal!