Come and join us for a free introductory mindfulness workshop first of September
September first · 7:00 pm till 9pm Hogarth House Richmond
Come and join us for a free introductory mindfulness workshop
8 week Mindfulness Course begins on the 8th of September
The course will be held in an environment where you can relax and let go of everyday stress. You can learn how mindfulness enhances and deepens your capacity to relax. You can also strengthen your clarity and effectiveness at work with better concentration and calmness.
There will be presentations which will include scientific research and up to date scientific benefits and facts associated with mindfulness practice. You will actually practice mindfulness and start to meditate. By being more present you can discover spaciousness in your life to help cope with daily challenges.
So what is mindfulness meditation?
Meditation is bringing the mind home and reconnecting with who we truly are. In these modern times we often lose ourselves in our thoughts and emotions, and forget our true nature. Bringing mindfulness and awareness to our present experience is a proven way to find more peace and happiness. This course will introduce the essential elements of mindfulness as well as meditation including the physical posture, as well as what to do with the mind. We will cover ways how to find stillness as well as how to access panoramic awareness. We will explore how these simple yet powerful techniques can be integrated with our daily lives.
This course is open to all.
Eight week Mindfulness Meditation Course 2014
You are also welcome to join our Mindfulness meditation course starting on the 8th September ( free taster evening on the first of September) and ending on the 28 th of October 2014.
We will work with the following themes:
• Mindfulness Meditation and mindful attention
• The four foundations of Mindfulness
• Loving kindness
• investigative meditation
• western and buddhist psychology
• panoramic awareness
Scientific presentations curriculum
1. Introduction What is Mindfulness Shaping of the memory surface
2. Scientist verify Being in the present moment Homeostasis and Adaptive Capacity
3. Human potential Neuroplasticity Inner resources and experiential understanding
4. Perception and neuroscience Habit and spontaneity Reactions changing to response capacity
5. Creativity Familiar becomes unfamiliar Receptivity and expansion of awareness
6. Integration: physical Physiological awareness Value of attention to inner state
7. Integration: Emotional Developing awareness and strength Emotional Stability
8. Integration: everyday life Challenges and benefits Enhancing social and practical aspects
£255 early booking discount if you pay before the 10th of August :
concession ( to be approved by the organiser) : £190
Once you have decided to join the course or if you wish to offer a donation toward our costs, please transfer your payment into the account below (use your name as a reference please) or send a cheque (payable to Erik Passig) to
34 Paradise Road Richmond TW9 1SE.
A receipt can be provided later.
Mr Erik Passig
Sort code: 089249
For further information you can also contact us here:www.mindworks1.org