Green Living - Conscious Cleaning
Personal Care Products
Join us on our journey to living a healthier and greener life. We will show you sustainable living tips with simple, healthier methods. We will be covering Home Green Cleaning, Personal Care, Composting & Recycling, Natural Home Pest Control, Mindful Cooking, First Aid, Food Preservation and Emergency Preparedness. With small changes in our life, we can reduce our impact on Mother Earth.
Personal Care Products – (Oct 6th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
Come join us for fun, easy and economical ways to take care your daily body needs with easily accessible safe products like apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and sugar. With everyone’s busy life style, many recipes require small amounts of time and energies. We will send you home with a sample of super easy toothpaste and sugar scrub.
Ganesha Center already sells an incredible all natural deodorant WHIFF developed by
instructor/practitioner Nutritional Coach Paul “T” Tijerina! Help support natural locally produced products in your community.
5. Composting & Recycling (Oct 20th 12:30 –
1:30 pm $15)
6. Natural Home Pest Prevention (Oct 27th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
7. Mindful Cooking (Nov 3rd 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
8. Wellness & First Aid – (Nov 17th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
9. Food Preservation, - (Dec 1st 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)
10. Emergency Preparedness (Dec 8th 12:30 – 1:30 pm $15)