Discover Painlessly How We Were Truly Meant to Eat. . .
It's time to get excited because I'm going to show you how you can achieve the extraordinary health that you and your family have been looking for and so rightfully deserve:
• Learn the most awful, worst foods you can ever put in your mouth.
• Learn the top super-foods you should have in your basket every time you shop.
• Learn how to avoid being scammed by marketing hype about nutrition and food.
It's payback time. It's time to reclaim your body. And it's time to get your food straight.
This lecture is the first real breakthrough for decades and it will change the way you eat forever. This is essential knowledge for anyone who has ever experienced one or more of the following:
• Excess body fat that you're trying to lose.
• Being fatigued and tired all the time.
• Always "down," depressed, or in an emotional slump.
• Prone to digestive issues such as bloating, heartburn, constipation, or diarrhea.
• Female hormone imbalances such as low sex drive, irregular menstrual cycles, or premenstrual tension.
OK, so What's the Catch?
Make no mistake about it, food is your problem. . . but food is also your solution. The foods you choose can either make you more healthy or less healthy. These are the only two options. The question is, which foods are you choosing?
This Program to has Improved my Health and the Health of my Clients Beyond Belief. . .
And Now it's your turn.
This class will come with nifty guides and handouts, but feel free to bring your own notebook and pen.
About Paul "T" Tijerina and Powered by REAL FOOD
Paul Tijerina is an Army Master Fitness Trainer (MFT), Certified Health Coach and Personal Trainer (CPT), a barefoot runner, natural movement enthusiast, a recent CrossFit addict, and a proud Nutritional Therapy Practitioner (NTP). His concept "Powered by REAL FOOD is a hybrid holistic nutritional philosophy that blends the truths from successful methodologies such as Paleo, Primal, Weston A. Price, Vegan, and several others. Learn more about "T" and his private practice by visiting ATAVISTnutrition.com.