Date: Saturday, 22nd June 2013, 10.00 – 14.00
Fee: 450 Kroner, for students or unemployed 250 Kroner
Place: Center for Visdom & Medfølelse, Kompagnistræde 22
Max 15 Participants
You spend 2 hours in dreams every night. 6 years in an average life. Your dreams deal with what is important to you. They point to your trouble but also to hidden resources, that can help you turn the tables.
With Mindful Active Dreaming you will:
- Experience yourself as a creative being.
- Find and cultivate your hidden unconscious resources.
- Lift yourself out of seemingly unresolvable problems.
Dreams reflect how you relate to yourself and others. Dreams are pattern recognition. They point to important inner patterns that direct your life without you being aware.
In this course we combine western dreamwork with traditional Tibetan methods. You will reenter dreams consciously, talk to characters, face fears, and connect with dream mentors.
With Mindful Active Dreaming you learn to:
- Bring creativity, inspiration and guidance from the dreamworld into everyday life.
- Share dreams with others, in respectful and mutually empowering ways.
- Be more aware of the dreamlike nature of everyday life.