addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Mingling In Atlanta Message Board › Happy Holidays from Larry and Simmy

Happy Holidays from Larry and Simmy

Simmy
Kissimmee
Atlanta, GA
Hey Everyone!

We wanted to wish our Extended Meetup Family Members a very happy holiday season, and best wishes for a prosperous 2013!

2012 was a great year with lots of fun-filled Meetup events.  We have lots more exciting events planned for 2013!

Thanks to everyone who have been pre-purchasing their NYE tickets at Firkin & Gryphon.  Tickets sales are going great!  You really can't beat the $25 value price-point:  400+ Meetup Members, DJ/Dancing, Breakfast Buffet, Champagne Toast, as well as location, and free parking.

http://2013nyecelebra...­

We expect to sell-out well before NYE, so please get your tickets early:)

See everyone after the holidays:)

Janifer
janifer90
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 3
Dear Larry and Simmy, the organizer for bowling tonight.

I was there, if you didn t see me.
Larry, your left side lady told me to pay cr card , I coun t find cr card.
Then I loo

I m too tired and explain to you later.
You