Hey Hey Party Peeps,
With Christmas around the corner, it's time to get festive with our furry friends and have one last hurrah before the new year! Let's celebrate the holidays with the Mini-Mutts Christmas Pawty! PLEASE READ ALL THE NOTES, AS WE HAVE QUITE A FEW SPECIAL ITEMS THIS MONTH
- First-off, please note the early start time this month, to accommodate whatever human Christmas parties are going on in the evening. 12:00 - 1:15
- Our Christmas Gift Scramble will be running this year. If you would like to participate, please bring a gift (for dogs) with you valued ten to fifteen bucks and sign up at the check-in desk. We will bring all gifts into the middle and draw names in quick succession, and that dog will come and pick a present at random. It's a ton of fun! Remember, if you have multiple dogs and you would like to draw multiple gifts, you must bring the same amount of gifts with you. Ie: I bring a gift from Flynnagin AND a gift from Lilly-Lou, and then they can each pick a gift in return.
- Elaine Lilley will have her beautiful hand-made doggie clothes for sale, so be sure to check them out for a fantastic gift for your pooches! Cash only.
- Our charity raffle will be on in support of AARCS, with a gigantic gift basket donated by Canadian Naturals Pet Food! Tickets will be five dollars each.
- This party is for Docile Doggies only. This means an energy level of 1-5 (out of 10) is a requirement. If your dog is too rowdy for this group, please see our other party, for the Rambunctious Rovers.
- Please do not sign up for both groups unless you have multiple dogs who will attend both. Please note that you will need to pay the regular fees for each group, as you are using two RSVP's. Also remember to bring a kennel to keep your doggie in while he or she is waiting for his or her turn to play in the appropriate group, as opposed to leaving anyone in the car.
- Because we have two groups we run quite closely together, and because of our payment structure for the facility rental, we need to stay within the time-frame of 12:00 - 1:15. No Early-birds, please.
Also note that any RSVP’s changing from a YES to a NO must be completed by 8pm the night before playgroup. Failure to do so will result in a “no-show” in our records.
The Ever Fabulous Tamara will be offering her Ever Fabulous Five Dollar Nail Trims, so if your pooch's nails are looking more like talons, be sure to sign up at the front when you check in.
That’s all for now, folks!
Come One, Come Small, to the Mini-Mutts Christmas Pawty!
Cai'lin & Shawn, Flynnagin & Lilly-Lou