Our April meetup will be at the same place with the same topic. My apologies that our critiques went overtime so we have continued the discussion on Sentence Fragments until next month.
As always, we'll accept three submissions for critique. Please note that several things have been added to the guidelines. The guidelines are:
- Submissions must be listed in Files under MORE! on the Homepage by April 2nd. You can't access Files unless you are logged in on the Homepage.
- They should be under 10,000 words and submitted in Word or RTF format--but not .docx or PDF. Also, remember to add page numbers so those doing critiques on a separate sheet of paper have a reference point.
- Please preface submissions with [ESP Crit 4-9] so we know it's for our group.
- If you submit a continuation of a previous submission, please do a synopsis to be included in the 10,000 word count. It's also helpful to indicate your audience.
To critique submissions:
- Locate [ESP Crit 4-9] submissions listed in Files under MORE!.
- Print out a copy of the manuscript and make your edits and comments on it. It's OK to change the format to save paper.
- OR, make your comments on a separate sheet of paper referencing the page numbers and give it to the author.
See you all in April!