The topic of discussion for the September 10th Meetup will be Writing Vivid Scenes. The discussion will precede the critiques again.
The guidelines for submissions to be critiqued remain the same:
• Submissions must be listed in Files under MORE! on the Homepage by September 3. You must be logged in on the Homepage to access Files.
• Submissions should be under 10,000 words and submitted in Word or RTF but not .docx or PDF.
• If you list a continuation of a previous submission, remember to do a synopsis. The word count should be included in the 10,000 word limit.
• Remember to preface the submission with [ESP Crit 9-10] so we know it's for our group.
• Please add page numbers so those doing critiques on a separate sheet of paper will have a reference point for their remarks.
To critique submissions:
• Locate submissions listed in Files under MORE! under [ESP Crit 9-10].
• Print out a copy to make your comments on. It's OK to change the format for your printout.
• OR--make your comment on a separate sheet of paper to give to the author.
See you in September!