The topic of discussion for March will be "A Hero's Journey--a model for the protagonist". The discussion leader will be Genta Sebastian.
After the discussion, we will critique three submissions. The guidelines are:
• Submissions should be 10,000 words or less and submitted in Files under MORE! on the Home Page. Please use Word or RTF, but not .docx.
• Preface the submission with [ESP Crit 3-11] so we know it's for our group.
• The deadline is Tuesday, March 4th and it's first come, first served.
• If submitting a continuation of a previous work, remember to do a synopsis.
• Please add page numbers so those doing critiques on a separate sheet of paper have a reference point.
Guidelines for critiquing:
• Locate submissions prefaced by [ESP Crit 3-11] in Files under MORE! on the Home Page.
• Print out a copy to make your edits and comments on--it's OK to change the format on your printout.
• OR, make your comments on a separate sheet of paper to give to the author.
See you in March!