310 White Bear Ave, Saint Paul, MN
For April, the topic for general discussion will be "Sexuality in Speculative Fiction". Everyone is invited to bring an example from a story or book showing creativity and style.
We will accept three submissions for critiques--first come, first served. The guidelines are:
• Items must be listed in Files under MORE! on the Homepage by April 1st. You need to be logged in on the Homepage to access Files.
• Submissions should be a maximum of 10,000 words and submitted in Word or RTF, but not .docx or PDF. If doing a continuation of an ongoing work, please do a synopsis, the word count to be included in the maximum.
• Please preface the submission with [ESP Crit 4-8] so we know it's for our group.
• Please add page numbers so those doing critiques on a separate sheet of paper have a reference point.
Guidelines for critiques:
• Locate submissions under [ESP Crit 4-8] in Files under MORE!
• Print out a copy and make your edits and comments on it. It's OK to change the format for your printout.
• OR, make your comments on a separate sheet of paper to give to the author.
See you in April!