We ran out of time for our discussion so we decided to continue the topic until next time. The topic is Creative Ways to Combat Writer's Block.
To submit something for critique:
- It must be listed in Files under MORE! on the Home Page.
- There's a limit of 3 submissions determined by the earliest date.
- Deadline for submissions is December 4th.
- They must be under 10,000 words.
- Please preface it with "ESP Crit 12-11".
- Submit in RTF or Word but not PDF or doc.x
To critique a submission:
- Look in Files for submissions prefaced by "ESP Crit 12-11"
- Make a printout, read and note your comments on the MS to give to the author
- Or, read it online and make comments on a separate sheet of paper.
- Try to keep your verbal critique to 5 minutes and avoid crosstalk during each critique to be fair to all the participants.
See you next month!