We had a great turnout for the January Meetup with lots of new members. For February, the topic of discussion will be "What's wrong with using passive voice?" We'll be looking at the downside and also scenarios where it can be effective.
The guidelines for submissions are as follows:
- There is a limit of three items and the deadline is Tuesday, February 5th.
- They must be listed in Files under MORE! on the Homepage. You have to be logged in to access Files.
- Submissions should be under 10,000 words.
- Please preface submissions with "ESP Crit 2-12" so we know it's for our group.
- Please submit in RTF or Word but not doc.x or PDF.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.
See you in February!