addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

MinnSpec -- Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers Message Board MinnSpec -- Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers Discussion Forum › Introduce Yourself, and tell us what you write!

Introduce Yourself, and tell us what you write!

Hilary Moon M.
Hilary
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9,704
Welcome back, Brad! We missed you. Will you be attending our July 19th meeting?

Hmm
Brad S.
user 7644726
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 3
Sorry HMM, my Football team's last home game is that day. The Special Olympics of MN will be there with many of their athlete's and I have to be there for it (I own the team). My oldest daughter has Downs and SO is very important to our family. It also happens to be my eldest's birthday.

BUT I am going to be making a concerted effort for the next meetup. I promise.
Hilary Moon M.
Hilary
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9,707
Sounds wonderful.

BTW, I share a birthday with your eldest. So... Wish her a happy birthday to her for me. I will be a lucky 42.

Hmm
Dana M B.
user 7609295
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 1
Hi, All,
I am another new member that floated in via Convergence. I primarily write novels (and am awed by short story authors!) I have met some members of this group already and looking forward to meeting more on Saturday at the Lunds meet-up.
My "debut" novel, The Spell Keeper, is a teen fantasy adventure, published through Sam's Dot Publishing. I am working on two more novels, but have been neglecting them to get some costuming done before Renaissance Festival starts. tongue I'd rather be writing...
Hilary Moon M.
Hilary
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 9,716
Hi, All,
I am another new member that floated in via Convergence. I primarily write novels (and am awed by short story authors!) I have met some members of this group already and looking forward to meeting more on Saturday at the Lunds meet-up.
My "debut" novel, The Spell Keeper, is a teen fantasy adventure, published through Sam's Dot Publishing. I am working on two more novels, but have been neglecting them to get some costuming done before Renaissance Festival starts. tongue I'd rather be writing...

Dana --

Will you have a copy of your book that I can purchase at the Meetup? It'll be my birthday, and I haven't gotten myself a present yet...

Hmm
Dana M B.
user 7609295
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 2

Dana --

Will you have a copy of your book that I can purchase at the Meetup? It'll be my birthday, and I haven't gotten myself a present yet...

Hmm

Sure, I'll bring it with me.

Happy soon-to-be-Birthday!

Dana
Cjad E.
Cjad
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 137
Welcome back Brad. Welcome to the group, Dana. Both of you come on in and make yourself at home. :)
Roy C. B.
user 3023314
Bemidji, MN
Post #: 111
Hi, Dana! Chad, we need to go out for munches and get caught up some day!
Cjad E.
Cjad
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 139
Roy - Are you down in the cities much?

Hi, Dana! Chad, we need to go out for munches and get caught up some day!

Roy C. B.
user 3023314
Bemidji, MN
Post #: 116
A lot more than I used to -- I'll be at Diversicon August 1 - 3. Heck, we've even run a few LARP games down in the Cities...