addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Michael M.
mmerriam
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 1,226
A new place for rejections.
Joel A.
user 2675455
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 212
3-day rejection from Nightmare Magazine. That was fast!
Michael M.
mmerriam
Hopkins, MN
Post #: 1,232
Nine month "No, and we are so sorry it took so long grovel grovel..." from Musa Publishing.
Terry F.
TFaust
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 990
So far fifteen rejections from literary agents and one request for more chapters for To Build a Blackbird.
Deb E.
dre3327
Saint Paul, MN
Post #: 9
Got my first rejection from a literary agent for my first urban fantasty, Race the Night: The First Bite
Roy C. B.
user 3023314
Bemidji, MN
Post #: 556
Four day rejection from Stupefying Stories:

"Sorry, but we're going to pass on "Clone George Washington in the 24th
Century." Nicely written, but too silly for us."

Terry F.
TFaust
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1,023
Asimov's thought my submission was "Cute," passed on it but wanted more. Crap, most of my stories are cute. However, I've discovered in MSWord, under Tools>Options>Edit, a "Cute" Add/Remove filter selection. Why is it the most important MicroSoft features are always so well hidden?
Roy C. B.
user 3023314
Bemidji, MN
Post #: 558
Oh, Terry, we and our accursed cuteness!
Terry F.
TFaust
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 1,024
I know. It's a heavy burden, but the alternative is too awful to think about.
Dan G.
dsgood
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 572
Rejection on "All You've Ever Dreamed Of" (humorous short-short) from Daily Science Fiction; emailed evening of May 7th.