Tim R.
user 12966329
Zimmerman, MN
Post #: 121
Submit text for the critique workshop no later than SEVEN days before the above date. This is for the MSP group meeting at the Uptown Lunds at 450 West Lake Street Minneapolis. PLEASE NOTE: We will be meeting at our usual time of 2:00 p.m. BE ADVISED, the meetup will be held on a SATURDAY.We take the first 5 submissions of 10,000 words or less.

Submitters' List

HOW TO SUBMIT:

-Put your story in standard manuscript format.
-At the end of your submission write THE END if the story is complete or TO BE CONTINUED if there's more.
-Label it [MSP CRIT(month - day)] with title and name. An April 4th submission of The Horror by Terry Faust reads [MSP CRIT 04-04] The Horror - Terry Faust.
-Save as MS Word .doc (NOT .docx) or Rich Text Format (.rtf)
-The Files section is also where you download other members' submissions. Everyone critiques.
-RSVP in the Calendar.
-Copy the latest Submitters' List. Click "Add Reply" and paste. Add your story and name and click "Submit" to post below in this thread.
-If you have submitted work and have to miss a workshop, email all other members who have RSVPed
Margaret T.
user 12895497
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 110
Submitters' List
1. Margaret Taylor – Cannon Fodder chs. 25-28
Abra
Abra
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 348
Submitters' List
2. Abra SW - Circus of Brass and Bone, ep. 15 (partial--yes, that bit that I skipped last time!)
Jim W.
Warner8
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 15
Submitters' List
2. Abra SW - Circus of Brass and Bone, ep. 15 (partial--yes, that bit that I skipped last time!)
3. Jim Warner - Don't Wake the Sleepers, Chapter 1 and part of 2.

Melissa
user 12632638
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 3
Submitters' List
3. Jim Warner - Don't Wake the Sleepers, Chapter 1 and part of 2.
4.Melissa Prusi - Stoker's Wilde part 2