addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

MinnSpec -- Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers Message Board MinnSpec -- Minnesota Speculative Fiction Writers Discussion Forum › October's Critique Workshop in Question

October's Critique Workshop in Question

Tim R.
user 12966329
Zimmerman, MN
Post #: 136
We don't have a regular MinnSpec get-together set up for October and consequently no reserved space to hold the critique workshop. Do we want to skip a month and reconvene in November? I'm looking for input as time is growing short.
Margaret T.
user 12895497
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 150
Other options are do a crit group without a workshop (if Lund's still has the space available) or use Geek Partnership Society's meeting space.

Maybe we should take this to the main forum and see how much interest there is in submitting pieces for critique this month, anyway.
Tim R.
user 12966329
Zimmerman, MN
Post #: 137
I'll post another thread asking if there's any interest in having a critique session this month.
Margaret T.
user 12895497
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 152
Okay, there's a little interest. Would you like me to call Lund's and check if there's meeting space?
Tim R.
user 12966329
Zimmerman, MN
Post #: 139
If you're willing to do that, I would appreciate it. If we can get a spot on the 27th, I think we should go for it.
Melissa
user 12632638
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 18
I won't be in town the weekend of the 27th. Not that that means you shouldn't meet, but since I was one of the people who said I could get a submission ready for October, I thought I should mention it!
Margaret T.
user 12895497
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 154
The Lund's room is open October 27, 11am - 1pm. I put us in for it since the slots fill up fast. Think that'll work?
Tim R.
user 12966329
Zimmerman, MN
Post #: 141
Let's give it a go. Thanks for setting up the schedule.