The Minneapolis Astrology Meetup Message Board › Important Message for the Vedic Astrology Meetup Class: New Session and Quic

Important Message for the Vedic Astrology Meetup Class: New Session and Quick Survey

Curtis B.
user 7437781
Saint Paul, MN
I am happy to once again start a new session of the Vedic Astrology Class for the Twin Cities on Tuesday, September 18, from 7-9:00 PM at the Healing Loft at 2112 Broadway Street Northeast #250, Minneapolis, MN. As a matter of fact this could be one of the ONLY Vedic astrology classes in the whole Midwest USA!

Through the last two years of teaching the class, I've learned to distill the ancient art down into learnable core concepts, which can be applied to oneself, one's family, friends, and clients you may have (Western astrology or otherwise).

This session I will be taking an even more basic approach, starting with the Vedic understanding of the planets, signs, and houses; and subsequently the other fascinating aspects of Vedic astrology such as the powerful predictive methods. Vedic astrology isn't hard to understand, and it gives very accurate results for chart reading and predictions.

Class subjects will be in bite-sized chunks; one class devoted to the planets only, then one class to the houses, aspects, predictive methods, and so on.

This class is slightly above the absolute beginner level in astrology, however, earnest learners should have no trouble keeping up with everyone else.

The class will run through the fall, winter, and spring of 2012-13, if interest warrants.

I prefer to use the chart of current events and personalities in the news, which is always a very interesting way to learn astrology.

The class will run every third Tuesday of the month at the Healing Loft. Class fee is $20 per class, including handouts and other materials.

Click here for a map of the location and more information

I made a quick survey which I hope you can do for me to better run the class. It would only take a few minutes of your time to do, but I would be very appreciative if you could. Also, if there is anyone else who would be interested in the class, this is an opportunity for some valuable input from you.

To take the short survey click this link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZHT79VT­

P.S. The day the class starts Pluto will be turning stationary direct, so that portends a deeply insightful day!

Curtis Burns
www.StarWorldNews.com­
curtisburns555@gmail.com­