addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Minneapolis Rounders - Poker Meetup Group Message Board › Last night's Charity Poker Tournament

Last night's Charity Poker Tournament

Jake
user 41576422
Group Organizer
Minneapolis, MN

Thanks again for all that came out last night.  That was a hoot!  Great game, great people, fun after party.   

I am proud to say that we will be sending the Wounded Warrior Project a check on behalf of the Minneapolis Rounders for $302.  This comes from what we raised from the game, donations from other Rounders who could not attend the tourney, and I'm donating my prize winnings from last night.

Poker players got